It isn’t a secret that green is a favorite color of mine… but seeing as today is Earth Day it seemed appropriate to celebrate green in a different sort of way. So I am offering a special discount to save any new clients a little of their own green. I’ve also put together a few tips on how to be more eco-friendly with your wedding paper goods as well as how Fuzzynk tries to be a green company. Enjoy!
Green Invitation Tips!
* postcard style rsvp… saves an envelope!
* print on 2 sides… uses less inserts! example: map w/ directions on reverse
* use one small insert to direct guests to your website… saves an envelope & extra inserts!
How is Fuzzynk green?
* paper products range from 30% to 100% recycled content
* earth friendly inks
* save & reuse scraps for test prints, samples, and proofs
* reuse packaging from our suppliers to ship to our clients